TCU Press seeks to expand upon the university’s core mission through the discovery, development, and
dissemination of knowledge by the publication of significant, relevant, and innovative titles in the areas of
history and literature of Texas and the American West, with a distinct focus on the discovery and
preservation of local history.
- Like us on Facebook for discounts and promotions!
- To keep up with our latest news and events, please find us on Facebook.
- Mark Paulda, author and photographer of El Paso 120, and Patricia Vermillion, author of Hound Dawg, will be featured at this year's Texas Book Festival in Austin on October 17-18th.
- Patrick Dearen's latest novel, The Big Drift, has received numerous awards, including the Western Writers of America's Spur Award for Best Western Traditional Novel, the Academy of Western Artists' Elmer Kelton Fiction Book of the Year award, the West Texas Historical Association's Elmer Kelton Fiction Book Award, and the Western Fictioneers' Peacemaker Award for Best Novel.
- Thomas Zigal, author of Many Rivers to Cross, received the Texas Institute of Letters's Jesse Jones Award for Fiction. Finalists in other categories included Nick Kotz's The Harness Maker's Dream, Patricia Vermillion's Texas Chili? Oh My!, and Karla K. Morton's Hometown, Texas.