TCU Press seeks to expand upon the university’s core mission through the discovery, development, and
dissemination of knowledge by the publication of significant, relevant, and innovative titles in the areas of
history and literature of Texas and the American West, with a distinct focus on the discovery and
preservation of local history.
- Like us on Facebook for discounts and promotions!
- Now Available!
Women of Thunder a novel by Jerry Craven
Restaurantes, rumba y más: A Gringo's Guide to Latino Fort Worth by Peter A. Szok
El Paso 120 photographs by Mark A. Paulda
Deep in the Art of Texas edited by Michael W. Duty
- Cornbread Cook-off Challenge - Think you have the best cornbread recipe around? Submit it for a chance to appear in Patricia Vermillion's newest children's book, Hound Dawg!
- Thomas Zigal, author of Many Rivers to Cross, received the Texas Institute of Letters's Jesse Jones Award for Fiction. Finalists in other categories included Nick Kotz's The Harness Maker's Dream, Patricia Vermillion's Texas Chili? Oh My!, and Karla K. Morton's Hometown, Texas.
- Ben Rehder's The Chicken Hanger received the Philosophical Society of Texas's Award of Merit for Fiction. James Ward Lee's A Texas Jubilee was an honorable mention in the same category. Fair Park Deco, by Jim Parsons and David Bush, was named an honorable mention in the nonfiction category.
- Friday 10/31 - 12-2 p.m. - Party at the Press! Halloween/Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Book Signing, and Sale.
- Saturday 11/1 - Texas Literary Hall of Fame annual banquet in Kelly Center at TCU.
- Tuesday 11/11 - 7-8:30 p.m. - Evening with Doug J. Swanson in the Kelly Center at TCU.