TCU Press seeks to expand upon the university’s core mission through the discovery, development, and
dissemination of knowledge by the publication of significant, relevant, and innovative titles in the areas of
history and literature of Texas and the American West, with a distinct focus on the discovery and
preservation of local history.
- Like us on Facebook for discounts and promotions!
- Now Available!
Women of Thunder a novel by Jerry Craven
Restaurantes, rumba y más: A Gringo's Guide to Latino Fort Worth by Peter A. Szok
El Paso 120 photographs by Mark A. Paulda
Deep in the Art of Texas edited by Michael W. Duty
- Thomas Zigal, author of Many Rivers to Cross, received the Texas Institute of Letters's Jesse Jones Award for Fiction. Finalists in other categories included Nick Kotz's The Harness Maker's Dream, Patricia Vermillion's Texas Chili? Oh My!, and Karla K. Morton's Hometown, Texas.
- Ben Rehder's The Chicken Hanger received the Philosophical Society of Texas's Award of Merit for Fiction. James Ward Lee's A Texas Jubilee was an honorable mention in the same category. Fair Park Deco, by Jim Parsons and David Bush, was named an honorable mention in the nonfiction category.
- Thursday 1/22 - 6:30 p.m. - Ronald E. Moore Poetry Reading at Dallas Institute of Humanities
- Thursday 2/26 - Evening with Thomas Zigal in Kelly Center at TCU
- Tuesday 3/3 - 5 p.m. - Friends of the TCU Library present Peter Szok