- Like us on Facebook for discounts and promotions!
- Now Available!
Nothing to Lose a novel by Jim Sanderson
Texas People, Texas Places by Lonn Taylor
The Norton Trilogy by Jack August
- Thomas Zigal, author of Many Rivers to Cross, received the Texas Institute of Letters's Jesse Jones Award for Fiction. Finalists in other categories included Nick Kotz's The Harness Maker's Dream, Patricia Vermillion's Texas Chili? Oh My!, and Karla K. Morton's Hometown, Texas.
- Ben Rehder's The Chicken Hanger received the Philosophical Society of Texas's Award of Merit for Fiction. James Ward Lee's A Texas Jubilee was an honorable mention in the same category. Fair Park Deco, by Jim Parsons and David Bush, was named an honorable mention in the nonfiction category.
- Fair Park Deco also received the Texas State Historical Association's Ron Tyler Award, as well as Preservation Dallas's Spirit of Preservation Award.
- Patrick Dearen's latest novel, To Hell or the Pecos, received the West Texas Historical Association's inaugural Elmer Kelton Award for best book of fiction set in West Texas.
- Tuesday 5/6/14 6:30 p.m. - James Ward Lee's Evening with Jeff Guinn, a Q&A and signing for Jeff Guinn's latest novel, Glorious