- Like us on Facebook for discounts and promotions!
- Now Available!
Texas Chili? Oh My! by Patricia Vermillion
Riff, Ram, Bah, Zoo! Football Comes to TCU by Ezra Hood
Many Rivers to Cross a novel by Thomas Zigal
Tails on the Hill: Stories about a Family and Its Dogs by Carol Thornton
- Thomas Zigal, author of Many Rivers to Cross, and Nick Kotz, author of The Harness Maker's Dream, will be
featured at the Texas Book Festival in Austin, Oct. 26-27th.
- Kenneth Stevens's The Texas Legation Papers, 1836-1845 received the Will Rogers Medallion Award for Western
Nonfiction, and Patrick Dearen's To Hell or the Pecos was named a finalist for the Will Rogers Medallion
Award for Western Fiction.
- Patrick Dearen's Devils River: Treacherous Twin to the Pecos: 1535-1900 received the
Historical Association's Rupert Richardson Award for best book on West Texas history.
- Devils River was also recognized by the San Antonio Conservation Society's Publication Awards, along
with Grace & Gumption: The Women of El Paso, edited by Marcia Daudistel.
- Donna Rubin's Log Cabin Kitty was deemed H-E-B Best Children's Book by the Texas Institute of Letters.
- Thursday 10/10/13 7 p.m. - Ezra Hood, author of Riff, Ram, Bah, Zoo!, will sign books at Barnes & Noble University Park
Village in Fort Worth.
- Friday 10/11/13 4 p.m. - Ezra Hood, author of Riff, Ram, Bah, Zoo!, will sign books at TCU's campus bookstore.
- Friday 10/11/13 7 p.m. - Thomas Zigal, author of Many Rivers to Cross, will sign books at BookPeople in Austin.
- Sunday 10/20/13 1 p.m. - Thomas Zigal,
author of Many Rivers to Cross, will sign books at the Garden District Book
Shop in New Orleans.
- Saturday 10/26-Sunday 10/27 - Texas Book Festival in Austin. We will be in the Texas Book Consortium tent. Stop by
to meet many of our authors and browse our selection of books!